1) Comfortlink™ II – Communicating Capability Enables system to communicate its status and settings to the comfort control.
2) Communicating User lnterface – Clearly displays Comfortlink II diagnostics to your installer for easy setup and service.
3) Simplified Three-Wire Connection – Allows for easy installation and is less invasive to the structure of your home.
4) Variable-Speed Blower Motor with Comfort-R™
Allows quieter system startups and shutdowns, greater efficiency and more thorough heat circulation. Also
helps control humidity levels during summer months.
5) Variable-Speed Draft Inducer Works with modulating gas valve to enhance efficiency, comfort and reliability.
6) Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter Highly reliable ignition system provides longer service life.
7) Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet Insulated panels hold more heat in the furnace, ensure greater durability
and reduce operating sound.
8) Multi-Port In-Shot Burners Perfectly shape the flame cone forthe maximum heat possible while
using less fuel.
9) Automotive-Grade Gaskets And Insulated Blower Compartment Help reduce operating sound and